Extent: 0 – 13 D 20 M (D-Degree, M -Minutes)
Has energy of Ketu ( All beginings)
Name: Translates to Born of female horse or Horse Woman
Symbol: Horse’s Head And Horse carriage carrying two people
Image courtesy: Nakshatra By Prash Trivedi
In short it represents anything BEGINNING.
Deity: Carriage (symbol) is controlled by 2 horsemen named – Dashra (Represents- bringing help) and Nasatya ( Truthfulness). Deity includes Lord Ganesha and Brahma.
Caste: Vaishya (Business)
Body part representation: Knees and upper feet
Direction: Centre, Easy, South and NW.
Guna: Satvic Nakshatra
Gana (Type): Deva
Lunar Month: First half of the Lunar month of ashwini (Sept/Oct)
Lunar Day: 1st Tithi/Day of Waxing phase of Moon
Gotra: Marichi (light)
Check if your Ascendent or the Moon is in this Nakshatra. That will throw ligjtbon your characteristics. For example, say my Moon is in Ashwini – i ll have characteristics to nature of horse like spontanious , speedy, etc.
Nature of Nakshatra:
- Quicky, Speed and agility
- Impulsive behavour
- Short , Atheletic like sports person ready to run race
- Eager to start
- Fearless. Think less, do fast, often regret.
- Constant need for movement
- Helpful but for short and quick term
- Like jumping on from one thing to other
- Loce to dress well
- Related to affairs of Healing, Rejunavtion and self improvement
- Often busy with clubs, gymming, body improvements
- Marked tendency to feel unique
- Modest in mature. Do not believe in show business
Anything that represents characteristics of horse.
(To be continued…)
Leave a Reply