Its always been a question – DESTINY OR FREEWILL ? We always do believe and perhaps like to Believe in Free Will as it keeps us in the power to control. We cannot accept the fact that life is predestined and that we have no control on it.
But how far – Can we take Free will ? Its only when things happen and you cannot explain or conclude your role play in the result – we switch to what we call DESTINY. “Oh ! after all may be it was my destiny only…”
I believe – its “I” believe: my opinion – Life is like a card game. What cards you get is your Destiny and How you play it is your Free will and how others play with you – Can also be added to destiny since you do not control it.
I’ll Leave it to you … to What you want to believe…But first take a reading below:
We know the Term – Karma ..
What is Karma ? In simplest terms it is “AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP.” OR “EVERY CAUSE HAS AN EFFECT.” OR ” EVERY ACTION HAS EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION”
So, in that sense – YES – Life is full of FREEWILL – But how do you explain – you getting a Cancer and your neighbor who smokes daily hasn’t got Cancer ??
Where is Free Will in that ? You would say its Destiny or Bad luck or point out some reason based on your beliefs.
Lets look at Types of Karma/ Deeds:
- SANCHIT KARMA:
- It is the sum total of all the past actions (KNOWN and UNKNOWN) that one has performed and stored in his/her Karmic Account.
- PRARABDHA KARMA:
- It is that portion of SANCHIT KARMA which is ready to experience the current effects of past actions which appear as FATE or DESTINY.
- Like a fruit can be eaten only when it ripens.
- KRIYAMANA KARMA:
- It is the total potential effect created by Current Actions.
- This is OUR FREEWILL.
- Like What you do now and has its effect- say like ordering food from restaurant (karma) and food is delivered to your doorstep (effect of karma)
- AGAMA KARMA:
- It is the new actions you take as a result of what you think of situation / have an insight.
- Like if you Fail – you think over that I must study hard (Agama Karma). and then you study for late hours in Library (Kriyamana Karma – Freewill).
LETS TAKE AN EXAMPLE:
- Lets say Mr. X is a singer. He starts singing so beautifully at the age of 8 itself. you become so amazed – how talented he is. But can you explain that on Free will ? NO.
- May be in the previous life he may have been a struggler or died soothing his voice without any result – this may have accumulated all the efforts he made – but could not get the results – So his efforts (Karma) become credited to his SANCHIT KARMA.
- The effect of which he will experience only when the time is right. (PRARABDHA KARMA)
- In this case, in the present Birth – At age 8 (as per our example) may be he is ready to reap the benefits of previous karma – so has a very good soothing voice (effect of Prarabdha Karma).
- If he decides to be a singer and plans out his career it becomes AGAMA KARMA and works hard to achieve the goal – practices daily – This comes under FREEWILL (KRIYAMANA KARMA)
- Consider, he does not do his Kriyamana Karma – of practicing – he will not become a singer. Nor if he has the gift of good voice (Sanchit and Prarabdha Karma) – Singing career becomes difficult.
- Sometimes even with a good voice (Sanchit Karma) and Severe hard work on practice on singing (Freewill – Kriyamana Karma) HE MAY STILL FAIL – Why ? Thats because his Prarabdha Karma have not ripen – he is not ready to enjoy the fruits of good singer.
So, Believing only on the fact that FREEWILL – and that my success is in my own hands only – its an over-exaggeration or extreme Optimism. Many of us are not even willing to accept the fact that we are not in total control of our own life – and consider Astrology to be bogus.
It is only when hard/bad things happen in life which we cannot explain – we drop our ego of freewill and turn to God/ Spirituality and on Astrology to confirm our hopes in future improvements.
Neither am I saying / nor old texts that Freewill has no place. Did you forget – Kriyamana and Agama Karma ?
Well, then if someone asks you – Destiny OR Freewill ?
just Say: DESTINY AND FREE WILL !
Thank you all Readers…and followers and Likers….
This is our 50th Blog…
Without your support and Blessings of God and effects of Retrograde Mercury ! (Time when I started writing) this would not have possible…
We hope to see the number to touch to 100th Blog !
Keep LIKING and FOLLOWING…Astrologically…Explained
Have a Great Great day..
and Thank you once again…