The Blog is only for Advanced learners of Astrology:
Some of the most important rules of astrology from books of Mr. K. N. Rao – a well know astrologer:
- A well known combination for financial disasters is Mercury in the 2nd house aspected by the Moon.
- Rahu and Saturn can be unconditional Marka for anyone
- If 5th lord is in 7th or 7th lord is in 5th – it is not good for marriage
- Even 7th lord in 9th house or vice versa is not good for marriage
- MIRACLE BABA: 3rd lord in 10th house – gives rise in fame and recognition (during time period as Dasha/antar/prati of 3rd Lord)
- If 7th Lord (10th to 10th house) aspects the 4th lord of throne it represents – PAD PRAPTI
- 6th lord in 8th is not good for health
- 7th lord in RKA (Rahu-Ketu Axis) and 9th lord in 8th could indicate unorthodoxy and deviation in marriage (like married toother religion)
- 8th lord in 9th house in good for longetivity
- The lord of the house affects the mood of planet in that house.
- The mutual aspect of Mars and Saturn show compulsion
- 12th house is also the house of Seperation
- Rahu and Saturn are natural Killers
- Rahu and Venus are natural marriage makers