We saw the DHARMA and ARTHA house in the previous Blog..
3. KAMA House:
- Kama houses are – 3,7,11
- Kama represents Desires, Wants, Sexual Pleasures all shorts of pleasures, Ambition in Life, etc.
- House 7 represents Spouse – Need for Sexual pleasure, 11th house represents Hopes, wishes, desires, ambition in Life – 3rd House represents creativity or the EFFORTS that you will be putting to achieve the goals
4. MOKSHA House:
- It is represented by: 4th, 12th and 8th house
- Moksha means Mukti or freedom from the cycles of life and death, liberation.
- The 4th house represents HAPPINESS, one can attain happiness only after liberation from materialism and journey to Spiritualism – 12th house which can happen only after death/ transformation/ change represented by the 8th house.
These are the 4 triangles of the Birth Chart..
This ends the important KENDRA and TRIKONE Parts.
Continue reading for more different types of house classification…
Click LIKE or FOLLOW for more…