HOW TO RECONCILE AND SEE BOTH DIURNAL AND PROPER MOTION ON BIRTH CHART AND WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS ??
The question from the previous Blog…
Let say…today is Thursday…And lets say Sun will rise at 6 am and set at 6:30 pm
Now first we need to understand – Where actually the planets are in the sky (in regards to proper motion) Not for TODAY or Today’s Timing. Lets pick the chart form Previous Blog.
Lets say, Saturn is in Scorpio, Jupiter in Aquarius. SUN IN LEO. See diagram. This the actual placement of planets Lets say in SEPTEMBER 2016 (For our understanding).
Consider, Today is Thursday – September 15, 2016 and we will see how these planets (SATURN, JUP and SUN) will appear from earth at different timings.
Let’s say we see the sky at 12 pm Noon.
Note the following: (AT 12 pm – noon)
- FIRST HOUSE Represents EAST and we Shall see Saturn in the EAST (Note SATURN IS IN SCORPIO – No sign Change)
- Jupiter is in 4th House – WE WONT BE SEEING IT BECAUSE Its At MIDNIGHT And other half of earth might see Jupiter at MIDNIGHT in Aquarius
- SUN IS STILL IN LEO but in 10th house – highest in sky at 12 noon.
Now, Lets say its evening 6:30 pm and Sun is about to set
Note the following (At 6:30 pm – Sunset – Sky from Earth on 15th Sept 2016 – our example) – MOST IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ)
- Sun is in 7th House (WEST) setting. BUT SUN IS STILL IN LEO(5) – Its changed only Houses not the Sign. It will Change the Sign after 1 month (Proper Motion) – We are studying the Daily motion.
- Saturn which was earlier seen in the east at 12 pm is at the center of the Sky at 10th house.
- Jupiter which was NOT Seen initially Now APPEARS TO RISE IN EAST AS SUN SETS. Note that Jupiter is STILL IN AQUARIUS – Only it has changed the house. All this is due to Earths Rotation.
- Planetary PROPER Motion is movement of Planet From one sign to other. It is slow motion from WEST TO EAST and ANTI CLOCKWISE.
- In Daily Motions – PLANET APPEAR TO MOVE – BUT DO NOT LEAVE THE RASHI (SIGN)
- IN FACT THE RASHI MOVES in Daily motion.
- Each Rashi changes house in 2 and 1/2 hours.
Its easy once you get..Give a second reading if its difficult. ELSE JUST FORGET IT.. Continue reading Further Blogs…
Click LIKE or FOLLOW for More…
C ya …