Well we saw – What and where the houses are located in the birth chart.
Note that there are 12 Houses in a Birth Chart.
Each house has its own significations/ nature/ characteristics.
This is Signification – Like The above symbol in green and stem is SIGNIFIED in English by the term – TREE. So when i say TREE in English – you can visualize the image of tree.
That is Signification.
Like For Example, You may have a Row house, Apartment, Commercial Building, Government Bungalow – Note that a government bungalow represents government activities and commercial Buildings represent business – Residents do not live or sleep their.
So, in Gross –
What does Each House Represent ?
1st House: represents-
- You, Your Self
- Your physical body
- How you look
- Your Life in general
- There are other significations too – at present we stick to few important only
- Body Part: Head representation
2nd House: represents-
- Something that is valuable to you
- Something close to you
- Your Family
- Your Assets – Savings
- Your Speech
- Body Part: Your RIGHT EYE
3rd House represents-
- Your Courage
- The Efforts you put in
- Creativity like communication, media
- Your YOUNGER SIBLINGS
- Hearing ability is seen through 3rd house
- Body Part: Hand
4th House represents:
- Your Mother
- Happiness in Life
- Properties, Conveyances like car, luxury
- Represents your home
- Your School days and Childhood
- BODY PART: Shoulder, Heart and Lung
What is the importance of this significance ?
Lets say your 3rd house is spoiled by the presence of Bad planetary combination. So what happens ?
The Significations of that house suffers:
- Like Say – You may have to work very hard to achieve Success, it does not come easy
- You may have a hearing problem OR Disease related to Hands
- Faulty Communication – people may misunderstand you
- Bad relation with younger brother/ sister
So, if 3rd house is bad does that mean all this things happen ? NO.These can happen but it also depend on what signification of the house will get spoiled based on planets – we will cover later.
So, If you like the blog.. Click LIKE and/or FOLLOW to stay updated with more…
Have a Great Day !